Don't worry if you don't know where to start with your research since we've got you covered with that as well.
Best mid tower cases for water cooling – Top 18 Picks In 2022
- New features: Front I/O USB Type-C Port and Tempered glass side panel with single screw installation
- Enhanced cable management: Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive
- STREAMLINED COOLING: 2 Aer F120mm fans included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters, removable bracket designed for radiators up to 240mm - simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling
- Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, and ATX
- Computer case with clean aesthetic. Dimensions: 8.1 x 16.3 x 19.1inch. 0.8mm SPCC front panel and SPCC 0.6mm main structure with plenty of room for all components, make it durable and roomy for your first build, 1st PC, theater and gaming PC
- Gaming PC Case with tempered glass side panel allows for a great view of your RGB components. Changing motherboard size supporting ATX, mATX and Mini-ITX
- Mid-Tower Chassis with ease installation design. Removable SSD mounting brackets, swappable top and front fan brackets and bottom side panel PSU and HDD bay. Change with no more pain
- Desktop computer shell case with professional cable management solution. Extra space behind the motherboard tray for hidden cable organization. I/O essentials, 2xUSB 3.0, Power button, audio out and in on the top
- High air performance with Magnetic Dust Filter, Side Ventilation and 2 Pre-installed 120mm fans. Magnetic dust filters on top and front, dust filter tray at bottom. Liquid cooling ready
- Combining stylish tempered glass, customizable RGB lighting, innovative cable management and concentrated airflow, choose the 4000X RGB for a unique high-performance PC.
- Show off your components and RGB lighting with tempered glass side and front panels, built with dedicated front ventilation channels for ample airflow.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to build an immaculate, professional-looking system with major cables neatly routed through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes 3 CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide RGB fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling. Each fan is equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs for brilliant customizable lighting.
- Fully control and synchronize the RGB lighting for up to 6 fans with the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE and CORSAIR iCUE software.
- Streamlined high-airflow design: The performance and capacity of a larger tower in a remarkably compact mid-tower size
- Distinctive new styling with stealthy black-on-black aesthetic: designed angular mesh front panel maximizes air intake including lightly tinted tempered glass Side panel which offers users a clean and clear view of their components
- Flexible storage options: room for up to 5 drives with sturdy steel drive trays with vibration-dampening rubber grommets cushion hard drives for smooth, quiet and reliable operation
- Great cooling support: 2x preinstalled Fractal Design dynamic x2 gp-12 120 mm fans deliver optimum airflow with minimal noise
- Open interior layout: unobstructed airflow path from front intake to rear exhaust
- 6 ARGB Fans - The MUSETEX S6-B PC Case comes pre-installed with 6 ARGB fans, more fans than most pc cases, providing better cooling performance and cooler colors. The more powerful ARGB comes in 16.8M colours and is motherboard SYNC with the MUSETEX dedicated ARGB control board pre-installed in the case. More color and fun can be to play with than normal RGB!
- Brilliant Customizable Lighting - Addressable ARGB LEDs controlled with 2 methods. 1.LED Button Control: 19 lighting modes for LED button on the I/O panel; 2.Motherboard Control: Only when the 5V3PIN cable on the control board is connected to the motherboard can the ARGB light synchronization be realized. (Note: 12V 4PIN motherboard is not suitable for motherboard control, Button control is recommended.)
- Well-engineered Airflow - MUSETEX Gaming PC Case S6-B are pre-installed 6 pcs 120mm ARGB fans to provide lighting, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to ensure proper airflow inside the case to achieve better cooling performance than ordinary PC case.
- Show Off Your Lights - S6-B with stylish tempered glass design showcases your PC components and ARGB lighting. The side and front high transparent glass will help you build the coolest computer chassis.
- Powerful I/O panel - This atx computer case has 1 USB 3.0 high-speed port, 2 USB 2.0 ports, HD audio and microphone ports. Dedicated LED buttons can be used to control 19 lighting modes for ARGB fans.
- Software controllable RGB; 4 Pre-installed RGB Dual ring Fans are Asus aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light compatible; Supports up to 6 x 120mm fans controlled by 5V addressable RGB headers only
- Unique layout gaming mid tower ATX case with bottom intake fans, side panel/vertical mount water cooling support up to 240mm radiator, top Mount PSU shroud and optimized airflow
- Sleek simplicity; less is more with clean RGB LED strips down both sides, RGB Dual ring Fans, discreet Tempered glass mounting points, sharp edges, Solid front and top panel
- Excellent cable management; tuck away HDD/SSD and Power supply cables within top PSU shroud for clean cable management and increased air circulation; Show off your RGB PC case without distractions
- Mid-tower with support for EATX motherboards featuring a metal chassis and panels with custom TUF gaming spatter pattern and 4mm-thick smoked, tempered-glass full view side panel
- Keep your cool with three 120mm aura Sync rgb-illuminated fans, one 140mm rear PWM fan, and up to seven optional fan-mounting points
- Custom Liquid Cooling ready with support for top or front mounted 360mm radiators, rear mounted 140mm radiator, and pre-drilled water pump/reservoir mounting holes
- Vertical GPU expansion slot Plus 7 Traditional expansion Slots
- Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 65lbs
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Type-C, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Ports
- ATX Form Factor Motherboard Support with Full Length PSU Cover
- Triangulated side panel design with vented front and side panels
- Dual AIO mounting locations with optional storage for HDD/SSD
- Patented rotational expansion slots for standard or vertical installations of Graphics, Capture or other devices
- 【Powerful Cooling System】aigo PC gaming cases to provide lighting and excellent airflow at the same time, keep cooling with the case. Motherboard Compatability: ATX / Micro-ATX
- 【Extraordinarily Cooling System】aigo Mid-Tower Chassis has 2pcs 4mm-thick tempered glass full-view side panels. The internal space is wide and easy to install 2 x 2.5" SSD ；2 x 3.5" HDD；ATX/Micro ATX motherboard;maximum length 400mm GPU, And the flexible configuration of the cooling system supports 3x designated areas for the installation of water coolers with radiators of 360, 240 and 120 mm.
- 【Dust-proof Design】The case is equipped with a 2pcs dust filter, and the top magnetic strip dust filter protects the case; the other is a PSU dust filter easy to install and cleaning on the bottom.
- 【TOP I/O PANEL】1 x Type C Port，1 x USB2.0 Port，1 x USB3.0 Port, 2 x HD Audio, Power,Reset（LED）. Our USB cable is shielded wire so that you can transmit data without interference.
- 【No Risk to Purchase】: Any quality issue with your case, please feel free to contact us and let us know. We will try our best to help you! aigo strives to bring the best customer service!
- Fully meshed front panel for superior airflow
- Supports a 240 mm water cooling radiator or two 120 mm fans on the right side or top of case
- Supports up to three SSDs -two on the tool-less 2.5 Inch bracket and one at the bottom of the HDD cage
- Supports a 120 mm water cooling radiator at the rear
- Includes two Cooler Master XtraFlo 120 mm fans (non-LED) arranged for optimum airflow with support for up to 8 fans total
- TEMPERED GLASS SIDE PANEL - The side panel consists of tempered glass that can clearly showcase the fans’ ARGB lighting and build without any obstruction.
- ARGB SHOWROOM - Customize your colors with 4 included ARGB 120mm fans, all supported by MSI Mystic Light
- INSTA-LIGHT LOOP - Insta-Light Loop button allows users to quickly cycle through ARGB lighting effects and color profiles.
- USB TYPE-C SUPPORT - Synergize the MPG GUNGNIR 110R with a MSI motherboard by bridging a USB Gen2 Type-C port with 10 Gbps for convenient access.
- 【Sparkling LED Lighting】ATX PC case has a addressable RGB LED Strip in the front panel to get a vivid lighting effect .It can be easily controlled by 5V 3 pin rgb header on motherboard (5V 3 Pin addressable LED headers and VDG headers ONLY).
- 【Vertical GPU Mount Ready】 Computer gaming case allows users to securely mount the graphics card, or any PCI Express card vertically inside your case. Different from Graphics Card horizontal installation, It’s no need to worry about deformation.
- 【Powerful Directed Airflow】Computer case is design for better cooling performance. Users can install 3 fans in the front to intake the air from outside and exhaust the hot air with 2 fans in the rear to cool the internal components efficiently.
- 【Show Off Your Lights】With a sleek and sturdy tempered glass in side of the mid-tower case to show off hardware and internal components.
- 【Builder Friendly】 With room for front and rear radiators, and gaming pc case support up to 167mm High CPU Cooler and up to 323 mm Long graphic card Installation.
- Remarkable expansion]-this excellent ATX Mid Tower Gaming computer case support motherboards up to E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX; mounts for up to 3 x HDD's and 3 x SSD's.
- Powerful cooling system]--6 MVP 120 RGB LED fans pre-installed in this gaming computer case: 3 x front, 2 x top, 1 x rear; up to 360 mm long liquid-cooling radiator on front(optional).
- Tempered glass panels]-too level up gaming experience for users, 903-s6 is equipped with 2 Galaxy dark 4mm thickness translucent Tempered glass, giving gamers to see what is in the gaming desktop.
- Cable management & dust-proof]-this neatly internal design of the chassis provides convenient cable management. Dust filters on top and bottom can effectively prevent dust from entering the computer case.
- Top I/O panel]--1 x USB3.0 port, 2 x USB2.0 port, 1 x HD Audio, power/reset.
- 3 sides of sleek and sturdy tempered glass in front and both sides to show off hardware and internal components
- Customizable and ventilated PSU shroud basement supports 3 x 80mm fans to promote heat dissipation
- Excellent airflow from 4 pre-installed 120mm blue LED cooling fans; supports up to 2 additional 140mm fans on top or 6 total 120mm case fans; ventilate and keep your system temperatures low
- Optional 360mm radiator liquid cooling support in front; optional 280mm radiator clearance on top; supports up to 170mm tall CPU cooler
- Optimally Designed For Silent Computing With High Density Noise-Reducing Material Throughout The Case For Maximum Sound Absorption, While Not Compromising On Airflow And Cooling Capabilities.
- Extensive Water Cooling Support For A Case Of This Size; Housing Radiators Up To 420Mm In The Top And 360Mm In The Front.
- Equipped With New Tool-Less Moduvent Fan Slot Covers Allowing The User To Install More Fans If Desired Or Keep Fan Slots Covered To Maximize Sound Absorption.
- Including Two Fractal Design Dynamic Gp14 140Mm Fans Developed For Superlative Airflow While Still Maintaining Low Noise Levels.
- More modern: USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel makes it easier than ever to connect smartphones, high-speed external storage, and the latest peripherals to your PC
- Smart device V2: includes two hue 2 RGB lighting channels, and three fan channels that support 0dB modes for voltage-regulated or PWM fans
- Extraordinarily beautiful: the clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass panels all showcase your stunning build
- Powered by NZXT Cam: use the intuitive NZXT Cam application to monitor and control your build, choosing from presets or custom controls for your RGB lighting and fans to create your dream PC
- New features: front I/O USB Type-C port, dual tempered glass, vertical GPU mount, and two 140mm Aer RGB 2 fans (included)
- The 5000D makes a stunning, showpiece-worthy PC easy to build, and even easier to keep cool with the space and flexibility to mount multiple 360mm radiators.
- A high-airflow optimized steel front panel delivers massive airflow to your system for maximum cooling.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A motherboard tray with customizable fan mounts allows you to side-mount up to 3x 120mm fans or up to a 360mm radiator, enabling new flexible cooling options.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with an easy-access hinged door and a roomy 30mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes three CORSAIR 140mm AirGuide fans and PWM fan repeater, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A massive interior accommodates up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans, and makes it possible to install multiple radiators including 3x simultaneous 360mm or 2x simultaneous 420mm for extreme cooling..Customizable side fan mounts allow you to side-mount up to 4x 120mm fans or up to a 420mm radiator, opening up a new world of cooling options..Put the spotlight on your graphics card with a three-slot vertical GPU mount on the PSU shroud, big enough for today’s most powerful graphics cards..
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
Things to Check Before Buying the best mid tower cases for water cooling
There are certain factors to think about when conducting research before purchasing any product. Because making the right option is dependent on taking these factors into account.
Despite the fact that there are many brands available, not all of them can provide you with the qualities you require.
For you, we've already done the research to find the most reliable brands available. You'll be considerably less likely to choose among these than to simply walk into a store and buy something without giving the product's name.
If you're ready to make the investment in a high-quality product, price shouldn't be a concern. A cheap product frequently contains excellent features, giving you excellent value for your money.
But just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's of great quality. We would rather state that you choose an item that satisfies your demands.
One of the most important things about most products is how long they last. They occasionally need to be replaced because they don't often have extended lifespans.
Make sure you are well-informed on the material before purchasing any item from the store. Many people sometimes spend a lot of money on the wrong product.
Why do they act that way? Most likely because they are unsure about the material that offers the best durability.
Prior to purchasing anything, you should always pay attention to the product's quality. Make sure it is strong and long-lasting.
Nobody wants to waste money on a bad purchase, so when you are considering a mid tower cases for water cooling, you will undoubtedly consider its performance.
So, before choosing a certain model, consider the advantages and disadvantages of the mid tower cases for water cooling from user reviews, forums, and industry professionals.
When you purchase something and discover two days later that it is not what you needed, it might be frustrating. Purchasing a multipurpose product can help you avoid this problem with minimal thought and effort.
A single product might serve a variety of needs. When using things that might not be consumed fast, this can save time.
The product can also be used in a variety of ways, depending on the situation. You'll only need to spend money on the ideal one if you do it this way.
Ranking of Sellers:
You must admit that's fascinating. You need to give a well-liked, expanding product in order to succeed, not just a good product. They are interrelated.
The product's user base is expanding, which is evidence of its success. A expanding client base should help manufacturers provide better quality and after-sales support.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What advantages do this kind of mid tower cases for water cooling offer?
Since mid tower cases for water cooling's sizes vary greatly, it is important to understand what is most comfortable to use. If you're searching for a business that can offer reliable help. You won't be penalized if you choose not to utilize one.
- How much does a mid tower cases for water coolingcost?
A mid tower cases for water cooling is meant to be a great companion. By paying more for your product, you will benefit from quicker opening hours, greater quality, and a better view. A brand-new mid tower cases for water cooling would cost between $$ and $$$. You wouldn't have some luxuries features, which is the only drawback.
Now you have a better idea about the best mid tower cases for water cooling. Hopefully, choosing one will be an easy task for you. For the best experience, follow our advice and recommendations. It will help you find the product.
With that, we would like to conclude here by wishing you good luck.