That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the right mtb rear suspension for climbing. We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Best mtb rear suspension for climbing – Top 18 Picks In 2022
- Package includes a 7-piece rear shock mounting hardware kit. (Note: 1 package contains only 1 piece of mounting hardware.)
- Aluminum alloy tube: inner diameter 8mm, outer diameter 12mm, length: 22mm.
- Black and light colored DU bushings: inner diameter 12mm, outer diameter 18mm.
- Applicable to 12.7-14mm rear shock width. Compatible with Fox, RockShox, marzocchi, DVO, DNM and other mtb rear shocks.
- Note: It takes 2 mounting hardwares to install a rear shock, the bushings at the 2 ends of the shock may not be the same length (most of the time they are the same). So please measure well before making a purchase.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Adjustments Rebound / Lockout / Air Pressure Adjustable, Damper shaft Dark hard-anodized AL-7075 Ø 10 mm (0.39 inch) shaft. Dark hard-anodized AL-6061 shock body.Riding style XC /TRAIL, Available Size Eye to Eye x Travel 165 x 35 mm ( 6.50 x 1.38 inch) 190 x 50 mm ( 7.83 x 1.97 inch) 200 × 55 mm ( 7.87 × 2.17 inch) Weight: 0.4 KG(0.88 Ib) for 165 mm Lenght
- EXTRA BUSHING INCLUDES: Top Busing Size 8mm x 24mm Bottom Bushing Size 8mm x 24mm, Includes extra bushing and hardware 8mm x 50mm Length. We Have Included An Additional Set Of Accessories To Meet The Different Size Requirements Of Some Customers Please see 2nd Pictures
- FUNCTIONAL; Rebound Adjustment Knob +direction Rotation Increase Damper (Slow),- Direction Rotation, Decrease Damper (Fast). Compression Adjuster + Direction Rotation Lock-out,- Direction Rotation Open Up.main Air Chamber Supply Air Pressure According To Pressure Meter
- BAROMETRIC RECOMMENDATION; Weight 120 lbs - Main air chamber 90 Psi, Negative air chamber 50 Psi.Weight 140 lbs - Main air chamber 105 Psi, Negative air chamber 50 Psi.Weight 160 lbs - Main air chamber 120 Psi, Negative air chamber 55 Psi.Weight 180 lbs - Main air chamber 135 Psi, Negative air chamber 65 Psi.Weight 200 lbs - Main air chamber 150 Psi, Negative air chamber 70 Psi.Weight 220 lbs - Main air chamber 165 Psi, Negative air chamber 75 Psi.
- DNM QUALITY: ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! Made in Taiwan We're So Confident About Our Product Quality That If You Have Any Product Issues, We’re Very Happy To Either Provide A Refund Or A Replacement On Your Purchase! We’re Also Here To Support You If You Have Any Questions Or Queries, Please Get In Touch And We’ll Gladly Help.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Adjustments Preload, Hard Chromed Shock Ø 10 Mm ( 0.39 Inch ) Shaft.Dark Hard-anodized Al-6061 “in One Piece” Shock Body, Riding style XC / Electric wheelchair.
- EXTRA BUSHINGS INCLUDED: Top busing size: 8mm x 24mm; bottom bushing size: 8mm x 24mm and extra bushing 8mm x 50mm length. We have included an additional set of bushings for easier installation, please see 2nd picture. (Please also watch the video in the listing for how to choose the size and install a shock).
- AVAILABLE SIZE: Available Size Eye to Eye x Travel 150 x 30 mm ( 5.9 x 1.18 inch).
- QUALITY: DNM produces high-quality shocks and forks in the cycling, motorcycle, and wheelchair industry. This is a great upgrade from the old shock. It is precisely machined to ensure great permanence.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY-FREE! We're so confident about the quality of our product that we can provide a 5-year warranty! Made in Taiwan.
- Application: MTB Rear Shock, suitable for mountain bikes, electric bikes, scooters and other bikes modification.
- Product Specifications: Bike Shock absorber Eye to Eye:125x15mm / 150x25mm / 165x40mm / 190x50mm ； Load: 750lbs, 1000lbs ； Bushing Size: 8mm x 24mm.
- Performance: Bicycle rear shock absorber, the shock absorption is controlled by the oil pressure spring system, the shock absorption is soft, more stable, and the service life is long; It has the same shock absorption effect as air pressure shock absorption, and the price is relatively low.
- Material: Mountain bike Shock absorber High quality aluminum alloy, CNC precision, anodized surface, wear resistant and corrosion resistant.
- Note: The greater the weight (pounds) of the rear shock on the bike, the greater the pressure required. Please measure the size of the shock absorber or your own riding comfort weight to match before purchasing. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will give you a perfect solution within 24 hours.
- Application:Rear suspension shock absorber, suitable for most mountain bikes with the same installation size.The suspension provides a smoother rid
- OCCASION：This coil shock pack includes many features found on higher end shock absorbers. This rear shock absorber is a perfect enhancement to mountain bikes, electric bikes, mobility scooter and other bicycle.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION：High-quality finished surface: CNC alloy material, dark hard-anodized, Coil spring. Bushings: Top bushing size is 8mm x 24mm; bottom bushing size is 8mm x 24mm
- AVAILABLE SIZE：Available Size Eye to Eye x Travel and Spring rates: 190mm × 50 mm ( 7.48 × 1.97 inch) 1000Lbs、190mm × 50 mm ( 7.48 × 1.97 inch) 1350Lbs、160mm × 50 mm ( 6.30 × 1.97 inch) 1350Lbs、160mm × 50 mm ( 6.30 × 1.97 inch) 1000Lbs、125mm × 50 mm ( 4.92 × 1.97 inch) 850Lbs
- Note：Please measure the size of your shock for matching before buying
- High Pressure Shock Pump: It pumps less volume of the air but high pressure easily. The maximum pressure it reaches: 300 PSI or 20 bars. A lot of shocks or forks require very high pressure.
- Accurate Adjustment: Shock pump mountain bike has easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to ensures that the rider could set the air shock or fork pressure exactly according to the rider weight.
- Multi-function Shock Pump: You can used this for the front and rear suspension shocks, aslo use as the bike air tire pump, presta and schrader valve compatible, great for bikes road, mountain and motorcycles.
- Practical Details: High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. Anti slip handle with ergonomic design ensures efficient pumping, comfortable & easy to use. Lengthen rotatable hose makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle. Aslo has a little clamp to hold the hose in place when not in use.
- ROCKBROS Guarantee– We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
- [Solid and comfortable]: good comfort in use, effectively reduces the impact of the whole bicycle, improving the comfort of the ride and the life of each body part.The aluminium alloy is anodised to resist wear and tear, which extends the life of the product.
- [Adjustable rebound damping]: powerful, simple and practical adjustment function (red knob), you can adjust the rebound speed according to your preference." +" indicates a fast rebound speed, "-" indicates a slow rebound speed.
- [Flexible Adjustment]: Adjustable spring preload (black knob on one end of the spring) for flexible adjustment according to riding conditions, weight, etc.
- [Applicable scenarios]: 100% brand new and high quality. Suitable for mountain bikes, folding bikes and e-bikes and scooters.
- [Warm Tips]: Please carefully check the relevant parameters of the shock absorber in the product description before purchase, such as travel, aperture, etc., which is very important.
- High Quality Material: The Air Rear Shock Absorber is made of high quality material Aluminum Alloy. Good quality not only can provide a safer guarantee for your life, but also good materials can increase product life.
- Suitable for: The bike frame suitable for 150mm shock absorbers is generally square pipe with edges and corners, suitable for 125mm shock absorbers frame is generally round.
- After-sales Guarantee: If you have any questions about the product,or you encounter problems with your use,you can contact us directly.We will provide you with a solution in good time.No need worry about after-sale services.
- High Quality Material: The Air Rear Shock Absorber is made of high quality material Aluminum Alloy. Good quality not only can provide a safer guarantee for your life, but also good materials can increase product life.
- Feature: The internal structure is simple and accurate. Air as the main shock absorber provides good sliding performance. Depending on the rider's needs, the number of shock absorbers can be adjusted by adjusting the main air chamber (MP).
- ????♂️Good comfort, effectively reducing the impact of the entire vehicle, improving ride comfort and the life of various parts of the relevant body.
- ????♂️Powerful, simple and practical adjustment function (red knob), you can adjust the rebound speed according to your own preferences. "+" means faster rebound, "-" means slower rebound.
- ????♂️The spring pre-load is adjustable (the black knob on one end of the spring), which can be adjusted according to the riding conditions, weight, etc.
- ????♂️100% brand new and high quality. Suitable for mountain bikes, folding bicycles and electric bicycles, scooters.
- ????♂️Important: Before purchasing, please carefully understand the relevant parameters of the shock absorber in the product description, such as Eye to Eye legth, stroke, bore diameter, etc., this is very important. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, thank you for choosing JFOYH.
- This new shock provide more delicate damping system to handle the small and big impact, it also makes this shock more durable. New Oil route improves the bouncing behavior to resist the shock on the roads. Adjustments Rebound / Compression / Preload / Air PressureAdjustable/Big impact
- Damper shaft Hard chromed shock ? 12 mm ( 0.47 inch ) shaft.
- Dark hard-anodized AL-7075 shock body. Riding style AM / FR / DH
- Size x Travel 190mm?550lbs? × 44 mm ( 7.48 × 1.73 inch) 200mm ?550lbs?× 49 ± 2mm ( 7.87 × 1.93 inch) 210mm?550lbs? × 54 ± 2 mm ( 8.27 × 2.13 inch) 220mm ?550lbs?× 59 ± 2 mm ( 8.66 × 2.32 inch) 240mm ?550lbs?× 69 ± 2 mm ( 8.74 × 2.72 inch)
- Package Included: 1 pcs Bicycle Rear Shock,2 pcs bushing
- FINE-TUNING ADJUSTMENTS: This air-sprung shock equips with multiple compression adjustment options: main air chamber valves; rebound adjustment knob and handlebar-mounted remote lock out which helps get better experience while riding on different terrains.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATION: Damper shaft : dark hard-anodized AL-7075 Ø 10 mm (0.39 inch) shaft. Dark hard-anodized AL-6061 shock body. Available sizes: Eyelet to Eyelet x Stroke 152 x 28 mm (6 x 1.1 inch); 165 x 35 mm (6.5 x 1.38 inch); 190 x 50 mm (7.83 x 1.97 inch); 200 x 53 mm (7.87 x 2.09 inch); 210 x 53 mm (8.27 x 2.09 inch). Weight: 267g =0.58lbs (152mm); 278g =0.61lbs (165mm); 292g =0.63lbs (190mm); 300g =0.66lbs (200mm); 308g =0.68lbs (210mm). Remote lock out cable length: 1750mm=68.9inch.
- COURTESY BUSHING HARDWARE INCLUDED: Top Busing Size : 8mm x 24mm. Bottom bushing size : 8mm x 24mm. We have included an additional set of bushing hardware (8mm x 50mm) to fit bikes with different suspension systems.
- BAROMETRIC RECOMMENDATION; Weight 120 lbs - Main air chamber 90 Psi. Weight 140 lbs - Main air chamber 105 Psi. Weight 160 lbs - Main air chamber 120 Psi. Weight 180 lbs - Main air chamber 135 Psi. Weight 200 lbs - Main air chamber 150 Psi. Weight 220 lbs - Main air chamber 165 Psi.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide one year warranty ! Made in Taiwan.
- Shock pump use on inflating mountain bike’s air fork or rear suspension with Schrader valve, please don’t use it on inflating bike tires. 300 Psi max
- Unique No-Air-Lose nozzle- Experienced cyclists know shock pump always lose a small mount of air when disconnect, this pump with lever lock on head will not with proper operation
- Top quality products- Major in cycling accessories more than 10 years, we know a lot about cycling products, this shock pump made in Taiwan- world excellence of cycling products. Most American well-know cycling brands are all made in Taiwan if you want to know
- ATTENTION! - Some sellers use less expensive mode and take similar photos to mislead customers. You can compare the handle part to distinguish. Ours’ handle is rubber material, theirs are plastic, also ours are bigger, you can not distinguish with online photos
- Sold higher mode with lowest price- It is sold at an extremely low price. If risks considered, we even lose money selling it sometimes. We do this just because want more sale
- ACCURATE: The gauge is precisely machined and carefully tested in the factory. It gives very accurate gauge reading even for a very high pressure with low volume air. The feature ensures that the rider could set the air shock or fork pressure exactly according to the rider weight.
- HIGH PRESSURE: A lot of shocks or forks require very high pressure. The high pressure shock pump's aluminum alloy barrel is specially designed for pumping shocks or forks. It pumps less volume of the air but high pressure easily. The maximum pressure it reaches: 300 PSI or 20 bars
- DUAL MEASUREMENT INDICATOR: The gauge has PSI or bars measurements for your convenience. The black background and white needle ensure clear and easy reading. Another good feature is that the gauge is also waterproof. 360 degree rotating flexible hose can reach the valve at at any angle.
- AIR BLEED BUTTON: You may have pumped too much air in the shocks or forks. The air bleed button allows to release the excess air without disconnecting the pump hose. Pump Length: 230mm = 9.05 inch. Weight: 216g = 0.48lbs.
- ORDER NOW, WORRY FREE! We're so confident about our product quality that we can provide a life time warranty ! Made in Taiwan.
- Dial in Your Shocks For A Great Ride – Pump low volume, but high pressure, capable of achieving 300 Psi / 20 BAR. Great for shocks with Schrader valve connection used for bikes – road, mountain and motorcycles.
- Perfect The Pressure in Your Suspension – Precision calibrated pump allows you to perfectly tune the travel and damping in your forks and rear shocks – an essential for all mountain bikers and motorcyclists!
- Accurate Regulation & Adjustment – Clear and easy to read 1.5” industrial gauge with PSI & Bar readout. Fine-tune bleeder button to obtain the exact pressure for the ‘ultimate comfort’ on your ride. ‘2 Stage Anti-Leak’ valve head delivers a secure valve connection when pumping and ‘no air leaks’ when removed.
- Comfortable & Easy to Use – Pull out T-Handle with ergonomic design ensures ‘pinch-free’ pumping. 6” swivel hose with pivot mount makes sure it’s easy to get things lined up and pump in any angle, which we know can be especially difficult with shock suspension.
- Pro Quality & Performance – High quality CNC machined alloy head and barrel for strength, reliability and lightweight. We’re so confident about our bike tools that if you have any product issues, we’re very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
- Name: Bike Rear Shock Absorber, 125mm/ 150mm/ 165mm/ 190mm.
- Bushing length is: 24 x 24mm, inner diameter of eye is: 8 x 8mm.
- Specification: Spring shock absorber. Pounds: 200Lbs, 250Lbs, 300Lbs, 350Lbs.
- Applicable: XC Soft tail, electric bikes, MTB, Scooter, Folding Bicycle.
- Feature: High-strength and durable springs make your riding more comfortable.
- ????♂️New update: Coil+Oil combined damping provides a more delicate damping system to deal with large and small shocks. New Oil route improves the bouncing behavior to resist the shock on the roads.
- ????♂️More durable: AL-7075 with dark hard anodized surface is used as the main body of the shock absorber, which effectively prevents oxidation and improves the strength.
- ????♂️ Suitable: Can adapt to various complex road surfaces and aggressive riding styles, such as AM/FR/DH.
- ????♂️Powerful Adjustment Function: The rebound speed/compression speed/preload can be adjusted according to your own preferences and road conditions.
- ????♂️Caution: please double check your shock eye to eye distance and the bushing size before make a purchase. the old shock needs to be fully extended when you measure it. better to take it off from the frame. If you need more information, please feel free to ask us a question or contact us, we will reply you within 24 hours.
- 【Bike shocks Application】Mountain bike shock practical accessory fits for mountain bike, bicycle, folding bike and more.
- 【High Performance】Bicycle shock absorber use high quality spring, effectively reduce vibration, practical accessory for your bike.Brilliant height extension effect for damping protection, bike suspension makes the vehicle easy to hold traction on the steep hill.
- 【Main Function】Use bike rear shocks to give you better ride quality.Make your journey smoother.Rear shock mountain bike helps to solve the trouble that the shock plate is too short and the low plate often touches the ground.
- 【Quality Material】Quality metal shell and spring, making it has long service life and greatly improve the service life of the rear mountain bike shock.
- 【Upgraded Appearance】Easily upgrade the look of your bike, bicycle shocks rear makes your bike look more stylish.
- ♪ [High air pressure]: Main air pressure adjustment, the highest air pressure can reach 270psi, it is recommended to use a pressure gauge to inflate.
- ♪ [Operation method]: Lock the switch (rotate forward, lock) (rotate forward, open). Damping adjustment button, rotate to the right, the damping increases slowly, rotate to the left, the damping increases rapidly.
- ♪ [High-quality material]: This mountain bike shock absorber, dark anodized, light weight, good quality, superior function,
- ♪ [Good shock absorption effect]: Classic shock absorber, easy to relieve bumps, suitable for all kinds of bad roads, 3 different sizes for you to choose, to meet your different needs.
- ♪ [Guarantee]: If you are not satisfied with the product we received, you can apply for an unconditional return and refund within 180 days. For any questions about this product, you can send us an email at any time. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
Things to Check Before Buying the best mtb rear suspension for climbing
There are certain factors to think about when conducting research before purchasing any product. Because making the right option is dependent on taking these factors into account.
Despite the fact that there are many brands available, not all of them can provide you with the qualities you require.
For you, we've already done the research to find the most reliable brands available. You'll be considerably less likely to choose among these than to simply walk into a store and buy something without giving the product's name.
If you're ready to make the investment in a high-quality product, price shouldn't be a concern. A cheap product frequently contains excellent features, giving you excellent value for your money.
But just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's of great quality. We would rather state that you choose an item that satisfies your demands.
One of the most important things about most products is how long they last. They occasionally need to be replaced because they don't often have extended lifespans.
Make sure you are well-informed on the material before purchasing any item from the store. Many people sometimes spend a lot of money on the wrong product.
Why do they act that way? Most likely because they are unsure about the material that offers the best durability.
Prior to purchasing anything, you should always pay attention to the product's quality. Make sure it is strong and long-lasting.
Nobody wants to waste money on a bad purchase, so when you are considering a mtb rear suspension for climbing, you will undoubtedly consider its performance.
So, before choosing a certain model, consider the advantages and disadvantages of the mtb rear suspension for climbing from user reviews, forums, and industry professionals.
When you purchase something and discover two days later that it is not what you needed, it might be frustrating. Purchasing a multipurpose product can help you avoid this problem with minimal thought and effort.
A single product might serve a variety of needs. When using things that might not be consumed fast, this can save time.
The product can also be used in a variety of ways, depending on the situation. You'll only need to spend money on the ideal one if you do it this way.
Ranking of Sellers:
You must admit that's fascinating. You need to give a well-liked, expanding product in order to succeed, not just a good product. They are interrelated.
The product's user base is expanding, which is evidence of its success. A expanding client base should help manufacturers provide better quality and after-sales support.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What advantages do this kind of mtb rear suspension for climbing offer?
Since mtb rear suspension for climbing's sizes vary greatly, it is important to understand what is most comfortable to use. If you're searching for a business that can offer reliable help. You won't be penalized if you choose not to utilize one.
- How much does a mtb rear suspension for climbingcost?
A mtb rear suspension for climbing is meant to be a great companion. By paying more for your product, you will benefit from quicker opening hours, greater quality, and a better view. A brand-new mtb rear suspension for climbing would cost between $$ and $$$. You wouldn't have some luxuries features, which is the only drawback.
For beginners, picking the ideal mtb rear suspension for climbing might be challenging due to the various product types and features. Even experts struggle to find the right products for them because the market is so crowded.
For your convenience, we have chosen the best mtb rear suspension for climbing so you won't have to look around aimlessly. You can confidently choose a product from our list based on your demands.